IT’S DETOX CLEANSING MONTH!
With every passing season I find myself doing a detox cleanse that helps clean out my body and gets me revved up for the next season. So for the next 14 days I will be posting a detox cleansing drink or technique that is helping me to clean out the old and make way for the new.
Today’s detox drink is:
Spicy Lemonlic Aide
I followed the recipe in the link above but I substituted a 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper for the cinnamon bark. I’ve also added Vitamin B Complex drops (3 dropper fulls) I’m drinking 60 ounces of this today.
I’m also a sparse diet today, nothing over 900 calories. Since the calorie restriction is in full swing, my food choices are extremely important. My food choices are good organic proteins: poultry and fish, and organic veggies and fruits. Lot’s of salads and fresh fruits. My drinking choices are as follows: Tea, water, and Spicy Lemonic Aide. This calorie restriction is only for today and tomorrow, to help jump start the detox. Trust me I know you’re all thinking that severe calorie restriction isn’t healthy. But it is healthy if it’s short term for a couple of days not weeks on end. I wouldn’t do anything dangerous for my body since I only have one kidney.
Before Breakfast: 2 ounces ASEA
- 1 egg (cooked anyway without oil or dairy)
- 1 apple
- 20 ounces of tea sweetened with stevia
- 20 ounces Spicy Lemonic Aide
- 1 cup berries
- 3 ounces cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 Tablespoon ground flax meal
- 20 ounces tea with stevia
- 20 ounces Spicy Lemonlic Aide
- 3 ounce turkey burger
- 1/2 sauteed green beans with 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- spinach salad with no oil lime vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup black berries
- 20 ounces of Spicy Lemonlic Aide
For my snacks today: WATER, WATER, WATER.
My workout routine is as follows.
- 1 hour of cardio
- 45 minutes of weights